The Background –
A Large International Copper Association approached us to help them strategies an intervention strategy to help boost copper consumption the renewable energy segment in India
Value Additions –
- Provided a blueprint from our perspective for the renewable energy market to the client, and interact with the client in integrating this blueprint with the client’s blueprint.
- Participated in brainstorming sessions with the client on their views for each segments and incorporated their views in the final findings.
- EAI regularly and proactively provided the client with data and analyses on a continuous basis. These data were related to new insights for the known domains as well as data / inputs for emerging domains and technologies that the client might not have looked into. In addition to this proactive knowledge-sharing, we also worked with the client on a regular basis for providing clarifications on specific concerns and opportunities, and for collection and analysis of data for the various efforts as required by the client.
- Interacted with the client on the various segments they were exploring and suggested the types of reports/intelligence/presentation that was most appropriate. Also assisted the client in the preparation of detailed project reports (DPR) and preliminary project reports that the client proposed to prepare for each renewable energy segment they were exploring.
- Owing to its leading position in the renewable energy research and consulting in India, we have contacts with a diverse number of companies, experts, financing companies/organizations, and technology/process innovators. Utilized these assets in assisting the client in other enabling support aspects such as networking interactions, one on one meeting with segment stakeholders, etc.
Study Coverage –
- Current copper usage statistics for India
- Copper Usage in the renewable energy domain
- Outlook for each of the segments
- Demand growth for copper from each of the segments
- Drivers for Growth of each segment
- Recommended Interventions