The Background –
A large automobile components manufacturing company wanted EAI to help in their entry strategy into the renewable energy market by being an integral part of the strategy team.
Value Additions –
- Provided a blueprint from our perspective for the renewable energy entry strategy for the client, and interact with the client in integrating this blueprint with the client’s blueprint.
- Participated in brainstorming sessions with the client as required.
- EAI regularly and proactively provided the client with data and analyses on a continuous basis. These data were related to new insights for the known domains as well as data / inputs for emerging domains that the client might not have looked into. In addition to this proactive knowledge-sharing, we will also work with the client on a regular basis for providing clarifications on specific opportunities, and for collection and analysis of data for the various efforts as required by the client.
- Interacted with the client on the various domains they were exploring and suggested the types of reports/intelligence/presentation that was most appropriate. Also assisted the client in the preparation of detailed project reports (DPR) and preliminary project reports that the client proposed to prepare for each renewable energy domain they were exploring.
- Owing to its leading position in the renewable energy research and consulting in India, we have contacts with a diverse number of companies, experts, financing companies/organizations, and technology/process innovators. Utilized these assets in assisting the client in other enabling / support aspects such as raising funds, joint ventures, benchmarking against best-of-breed renewable energy companies worldwide etc.
Study Coverage –
- Economics of Renewable Energy
- Economics of Hybrids
- Sustainable Communities
- Funding of Renewable Energy / Cleantech in India
- VC/PE Perspectives
- Companies investing directly or indirectly in Cleantech
- Exit Strategies
- Intersection of Automobile with Cleantech