Keen on Having Solar on Your Rooftop?
Free Rooftop Solar Assistance from Experts @ EAI
What is Solar Assist?
Are you an industrial or commercial energy consumer interested in lowering your diesel power bills through rooftop solar power but are left confused with the myriad components, configurations, warranties, and vendors available?
EAI’s Solar Assist allows you to have your queries clarified in a one-on-one with the solar experts at EAI.
Solar Assist is an interactive discussion program that takes place at EAI’s office (or over Skype for those who cannot make it) where intensive energy consumers who are interested in rooftop solar can have a frank discussion with the expert team at EAI. We discuss the nuts and bolts of getting an economical, reliable and high performance solar plant on your rooftop.
Key Benefits of Solar Assist
- You get an excellent idea of the capacity of the solar power plant that will be required
- You will get a realistic estimate of the cost for your solar power plant
- We can suggest a feasible architecture for your context – grid-tied solar with diesel/grid-tied solar with diesel and battery/grid-tied solar with batteries alone/pure grid-tied solar/possibilities for off-grid solar within the framework
- Clearly put down the next steps before you approach a vendor
- We can also suggest suitable vendors you can start talking to, who will be appropriate for the combination of region/architecture/capacity
Qualifying for Solar Assist
No fees are charged for Solar Assist and there are no obligations on your part. The only conditions are as follows:
- You should belong to commercial or industrial sector
- Your monthly electricity consumption should be over 25,000 units (approximately 1,000 units per day), or having a minimum of 200 kVA connected load
- Currently we are offering this assistance only to companies in the four southern states – TN, AP, Kerala & Karnataka. We wish to test out this service in these four states before rolling them out pan India
Faced with many questions on rooftop solar but are not eligible for Solar Assist? Download EAI’s free India Rooftop Solar Guide and Vendors Showcase from here
If your company qualifies on the above parameters, to register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information requested in the Request for Information section.
Please note that due to the very large number of meeting requests we receive, we will only be able to process those who provide us with all the information we require that we have listed below.
Please note that the date and time for the meeting /Skype will be based on availability.
- Free consultation with solar rooftop experts from EAI
- Meeting face-face or over Skype
- Available for any commercial/industrial customer in the four southern states, with min connected load of 200 kW
Rooftop Solar Request for Information
You need to fill in details for all the fields.
You may use a separate document to print all the answers. Please send the filled in details to email@example.com with subject Solar Assist
Alternatively, please enter your name and email address in the form below, and we will email the Solar Assist form to you.
[contact-form-7 id=”1091″ title=”Solar Assist”]
Company/Organization Name ___________________________________
Name of contact person ________________________________________
Contact details _______________________________________________
Site address _________________________________________________
Details of Power Consumption
Total connected load (kVa) ____________________________________
Total number of units of electricity usage per month ________________
Monthly electricity bill (Rs.) ____________________________________
Diesel Usage (if applicable)
Diesel Genset Capacity (kVa). If more than one DG, please mention the capacity of each
Approximate number of hours that the diesel gensets run per month ______________
Approximate number of units generated by the diesel gensets per month ___________
Total rooftop area available (please specify sq.m or sq.ft). If more than one building, please mention the roof area of each building separately _______________________________________
Approximately what % of the above will be shadow free? _________________________
What is the roof construction material? (RCC, Metal, Asbestos) _____________________
Solar Power Requirement
- Do you have an estimate of how much electricity you would like to have from solar every month? (please be aware that it takes about 80 sq.ft to generate 100 units of electricity every month from solar)___________________________________________________________
- Have you already done an estimate of how much you could invest into rooftop solar? (please note that it costs approximately 1 lac per kW of rooftop solar)____________________________________________________________
Feel free to fill in any other details you feel are relevant