A concise, customized solar pre-feasibility report in 10 days
| Keen on Understanding the Feasibility of Solar Power Plant for Your Company?
EAI’s Solar Feasibility Advisor is the Right First Step for You
EAI’s Solar Experts Provide You With Concise Advice in Just 10 Days, at Affordable Price
Get an Objective Analysis of Financial and Technical Feasibility of Solar Power for Your Scenario
100 GW Solar by 2022. A $100 Billion Opportunity for Indian Businesses
With the central government setting super ambitious target of 100 GW by 2022 for solar power in India, thousands of Indian businesses are keenly exploring investing in solar power generation, either for captive power consumption or as a pure business investment.
EAI has been assisting dozens of such developers over the past few months. Based on these efforts, the EAI’S solar team has developed an effective feasibility advice package, the Solar Feasibility Advisor.
What is the Solar Feasibility Advisor?
- A pre-feasibility report for a solar power plant, based on your context and requirements
- Both technical and economic feasibility will be analysed based on the region and the business model for the solar power plant
- A concise presentation that provides you the key results and inferences
- A spreadsheet that provides the financial calculations and returns for the various scenarios
Who will benefit from the SFA?
- Those who are keen on a solar power plant, but are unaware of the key technical and economic fundamentals
- Those who wish to get a first level feasibility established for their region and the business model under which they wish to implement a solar power plant
- Those who wish to understand the basic business and revenue models, and the constraints
- Those who are keen to get a first level financial analysis for a solar power plant, under different scenarios
How can you get an SFA?
The SFA is a quick and concise pre-feasibility report and presentation.
Once you send us an enquiry and are agreeing to the terms of the assignment, EAI will depute a consultant to interact with you and receive the custom inputs from you. These will typically include, among others, inputs on
- Region in which you wish to have a solar plant
- The business model or solar policy under which you plan to have the solar plant. The business model could also include third party sale or captive consumption
- Capacity of your solar power plant
- Profile of your existing business
Most of the interactions will be over Skype, phone or Email. As a result, there is no cost or time required for you to travel to meet EAI’s experts.
It takes about 10 days for you to get the SFA from EAI.
What the SFA is Not?
- The SFA is not a detailed project report, which needs to be done only after you have taken the decision to invest
- While the SFA will provide indicative details of the financials – cash flow, IRRs, etc. – based on certain reasonable assumptions, these cannot be considered as final, as the actual financials can be determined only after
- A formal PPA has been signed or you at least have a reasonably good idea of the tariff that will be paid for the power generated by the solar power plant
- Your taxation for the project is finalized, which can be determined by your tax consultant after the tariff is decided
How Much Does the SFA Service Cost?
- The SFA service comes at a price of Rs 2 lacs (plus service tax). The scope of the service and offer will be clearly communicated to you before we start the work for you.
- In certain cases, where the scope if extended beyond the actual scope agreed upon, the fees could be decided mutually
| Interested? Send an email to email@example.com with the subject SFA Or call 9840436048.
The EAI Team looks forward to talking to you soon.